Tokyo Tech Job Alerts for Female Researchers
When new faculty positions are posted, we send email notifications to female researchers interested in working at Tokyo Tech. Sign up for the alerts and we will keep you updated about the latest career opportunities.
Females who are interested in working as a faculty member at Tokyo Institute of Technology
(Students must be enrolled in a doctoral program to subscribe to this service)
Before registering to receive these job alerts, please review the following Terms and Conditions, as your agreement thereof will be indicated by your registration for the subscription service.
|Terms and Conditions||○ The Women's Empowerment Support Unit, Diversity and Inclusion Section of Tokyo Institute of Technology (the “Unit”) will use registered data solely for the purposes of providing this job alert service (the “Service”). However, the Unit will disclose data or information if deemed necessary in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
○ The job alerts are intended only for providing information about open positions at Tokyo Institute of Technology. The Unit does not act as an agent for coordinating recruitment.
○ The Unit may delete registered email addresses from its mailing list under the following circumstances:
・ If email delivery to a registered address fails multiple times.
・ If the Unit has not received a response to a subscription renewal notice by the deadline.
・ If the Unit has received complaints such as the alerts are being sent to incorrect recipients/email addresses.
・ If the Unit determines that the job alerts are used inappropriately for commercial purposes or for those who are not eligible for the service, etc.
○ The Unit will not resend job alerts if delivery fails due to network trouble, full inboxes and/or filtering software.
○ The Service may be suspended or terminated at the discretion of the Unit.
○ The Unit will not be held responsible for any damages or inconvenience arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
○ The Unit reserves the right to revise the Terms and Conditions if deemed necessary.
How to register/change/remove your email address
If you wish to register or change your email address for the subscription service, or no longer wish to receive job alerts, please email us in the designated format as instructed below. You will receive a confirmation email when the process has been completed. If you do not receive the email within 10 business days, please contact the Women's Empowerment Support Unit.
|Where to send||Email: mandw (at) jim.titech.ac.jp (replace (at) with @)
Note: Please ensure that emails from "@jim.titech.ac.jp" will not be blocked as spam if you filter incoming emails by email address.
|What to include in email subject line||Tokyo Tech Job Alerts for Female Researchers [Request for Regstration/Change of Email Address/Cancellation]
Note: Please select the type of your request from the options in square brackets.
|What information to include||
Type of request: Registration
Type of request: Change of email address
New email address:
Type of request: Cancellation
To continue your subscription, you are required to renew your registration annually as instructed by the renewal notice sent to you once a year.
Women's Empowerment Support Unit,
Diversity and Inclusion Section,
Tokyo Institute of Technology
Email: mandw(at)jim.titech.ac.jp (replace (at) with @)