We respect diversity:
We foster a shared understanding that the foundation of Tokyo Tech is supported by each of our diverse members in a spirit of respect for the rights and dignity of all people from different backgrounds.
We are Team Tokyo Tech:
We – all faculty, staff, and students – actively participate in research and education activities as one team, and build an intellectually vibrant community where we can openly share our experiences, abilities, and thoughts with mutual respect.
We motivate our members:
We strive to motivate our members to nurture proactiveness and multicultural understanding through intellectual creativity, cultivated by the diversity and unity of different people and cultures, as well as intellectual stimulation influenced by interacting with diverse groups of people.
News & Events
- Temporary Assistant Program: Application deadline is 17:00 on Aug. 3, 2021.
- Temporary Assistant Program: Application deadline is Feb. 4, 2021.
- Temporary Assistant Program: Application deadline is Aug. 12, 2020.
- Gender Equality Promotion Section renamed Diversity.
- Temporary Assistant Program: Application deadline is Feb. 7, 2020.